Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halle's Blessing Day

Last Sunday was a special day for Halle, it was her blessing day. Cory did such a great job blessing her. Halle looked so precious in her little blessing outfit. The dress was actually my blessing dress, me and my mom pulled it out when I was pregnant and it was in great condition so I decided to use it for Halle. I tried to take some pictures of Halle before church but I didn't get great ones so I think I'm going to have to do a little photo shoot of her in the blessing dress. She is such a sweet, special girl and we feel so blessed to have her. It was a gorgeous day so we were able to have our families come over to to the house for a little dinner afterwards and we ate outside on the deck in my grandma's backyard. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment