Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grandma Lori says...

We went over to Lindsay and Cory’s yesterday because they wanted us to quickly look at something with their house. Anyway, while we were there for almost two hours, the entire time Halle kept saying to me “come” or “come on” which meant I was supposed to follow her and see what she wants. It doesn’t come out completely clear but you can tell what she’s saying and she gives a little waive of the arm (or gesture) that says basically: we’re going this way and she leads on. About every 5 steps or so she gives a quick glance to make sure you’re following. Anyway, it’s pretty funny. So she was leading me on and leading me around the house for a good hour, waiving me on and saying “come on”. So anyway that’s her current thing to just march you around.

Yesterday we went over to Lindsay and Cory's to look at the ice on their roof. The fun part of the visit was that the kids were so excited to see us! They were jumping in front of the window when they saw our car. It's so nice to be so popular! Halle quickly sought out Gampa so I started playing with Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment