Friday, August 20, 2010

Grandma Lori says...

Halle is walking really well now and never stops. Luke thinks she is older now, since she can walk, and that she should be able to play with him – and wrestle with him. Not good! He also likes to tease her by taking his blanket and putting it over her head, while she is standing. I’m not sure why he loves to do this, but he does and of course it makes her fall. Halle falls a lot anyway. She has had three bloody lips in the last few weeks. But they are both adorable and so much fun. I noticed this week that Halle realized she could try whining. She must have learned that from Luke. Since Lindsay got home from Lake Powell she has really been giving it to her mommy, in way of a protest: “How dare you leave me!” It’s kind of driving Lindsay nuts, and Luke has been acting up a lot too. But like my mom used to tell me when you kids were doing something that drove me nuts, “Don’t worry too much because in two weeks it will just be something else.” So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment