Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If I were a boy...

We went to St. George over Labor Day weekend. The weather was nice and sunny and hot the whole time so we spent a lot of time out at the pool.

When Luke had to go potty (#1) while he was swimming we took advantage of one of the gifts of being a boy and had him just jump out of the pool and go in the bushes...a little too tempting to bypass dealing with the wet swimming suit and tracking water all into the house.

One time after he was done and jumped back into the pool Halle started toddling over to the same bush Luke had just visited. "I go potty too, Mommy." She said.

Then, she did this...Then, sure enough, a little trickle went down the side of her leg!

This girl has to do EVERYTHING her big brother does! Not only did she had the arch in her back down, but the hands were in perfect position too! I laughed till I was in tears.

I've said it a hundred times before, but this girl really cracks me up :). I wonder if this need to do everything her big brother does will keep up as they get older? It should be interesting to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment