Monday, April 8, 2013

Spidah Sista

While we were in St. George over Easter weekend we watched spiderman with the kids and they loved it.

A couple days ago we were in the Landry room and Halle noticed a cobweb in the window pane. She pointed it out to me and said, "Mom, is that a spidahweb?" (aka spiderweb...she's still getting down her R sound)

"Yes it is."

"Good," she said "cause I want to get bit by a spidah!"

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can be spidah sista!" (her pronunciation of "spider sister"...I just love how she talks!)

It was so cute, I wish I could have recorded how she sounded and the look on her face. Her face was all twisted and determined and serious, like she was ready to go fight a bad guy or something. She is so cute and spunky.

I just love my little girl so much and all the cute little things she says and entertains me with everyday. She brings so much joy to my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment