Monday, November 4, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

A few nights ago the kids got to bed late and were pretty tired getting up. Luke woke up before Halle and, as usual, was all excited to wake her up. So he ran into our room where she was sleeping (lately Halle ends in our room on our floor almost every night because she is scared at night). Luke ran in there and woke her up. A few minutes later she stomped out with her bed head and said, "Luke! You woke me up from my sleeping beauty!"

Luke started giggling and told her she meant her beauty sleep.

Tonight as I was putting her to bed and laying with her (I have to lay with her every night so she can fall asleep because she is terrified of witches) she had almost fallen asleep, and I coughed. She turned her head to me and said frustratedly, "Mom, don't cough! I was falling asleep and you woke me up from my beauty sleep!"

Looks like our sleeping beauty got it right this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment