Monday, September 8, 2014

Tumbling and preschool

Halle started a little tumbling class last week with her friend next door, Elise. She loves dancing and doing tricks and I think she'll really like the class. It's twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. 


On Monday, Wednesday and Friday she has preschool, and on Monday and Wednesdays she has dance right before preschool at the same place her preschool is at. She does dance, then eats lunch there and then has preschool. I was a little worried that might be a little long for her, but so far she really likes it. She is such a social girl and loves being busy so I think keeping her busy will be good for her since she has another year until kindergarten since she will be old for her grade. I debated and debated whether to send her to kindergarten this year or not because she is really smart and social and could have gone, but in the end I decided to wait. I just wasn't quite sure if she was ready emotionally to start school and be gone everyday, plus I love having her home and would rather not rush her to grow up :). Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment