Monday, August 18, 2014

First day of preschool

Today is Halle's first day of preschool! She is very excited and picked out her all pink outfit. She is starting school at a new place this year called Visions. It's a preschool and dance program. She goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Mondays and Wednesdays she goes at 11:00 and has dance for an hour, then takes a packed lunch and eats with the "lunch bunch" group, then has preschool from 12:30-3:00. Fridays it's preschool only in the morning. I'm hoping she likes it, I think it will be a lot of fun for her and a great way to keep her busy and happy.

Also, this school had an accelerated preschool program and with her being so smart and also older for her grade I thought this would be a good fit. She had to go do a little assessment to get into the accelerated class before we signed her up. When I picked her up the teacher looked at me and said, "well, she definitely needs to be in the accelerated program. She's a very smart little girl." Yes, she is!

Love my girl and am excited she is so excited to start school!





No comments:

Post a Comment