Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Clever, smart, funny and beautiful!

The other night Halle said, "Mom, take a picture of me doing this and put it on my blog..." And she did a couple silly poses. So I told her I would. 



Halle constantly entertains us. She thinks of the funniest and most clever things to say. She also will use big, complicated type words and use them in the right context. Like the other day she told us, "I literally win the handstand contests at tumbling everytime." We thought it was so funny that she knew how to use literally in the right context, and she said it so seriously with he darling wide eyes and way of talking (and I don't doubt she always wins the handstand contests, she is really good at tumbling!) She's also loves to say silly things and comes up with really funny things to say that are really clever and get us all laughing. 

Halle is such a clever, smart, funny, and beautiful little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment