Sunday, April 19, 2015

"I look ten"

Halle was playing with a few girls in the neighborhood yesterday who are a couple years older than her. She's the type that can play with girls her own age and also gets along with older girls and they like her to play with them, she's always been so mature socially for her age. She was out playing all day and ran home to get some fruit snacks to share with the girls. Then she said, "mom, I don't look five anymore, I look ten. I've grown up a lot lately." She sure has! She's gone through a growth spurt and lost any bit of baby chub she had left and  I would after, is looking so grown up! But, let's slow down now, let's move one year at a time please! Mama can't stand you growing up too quickly! 

So I had to take a picture of her looking ten :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment