Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Un-birthday lunch!

We decided I needed to check Halle out of school for a "birthday lunch" since her birthday is in summer so she doesn't get to check out to go to lunch on her birthday. I told her she could choose anywhere to go to lunch but figured she would pick the usual Wendy's or McDonald's. She was so cute and excited when I checked her out. Then as we were walking to the car she said excitedly, "I picked where I want to go, Costco! Just like we always used to do before I was in school!" Which is true, we always used to go get Costco food court pizza before she was in school all day. I thought it was sweet she wanted to do that like we used to. So we went to Costco food court and I let her pick out anything she wanted. She got a slice of pepperoni pizza, a berry smoothie and a churro.

I love this girl so much and don't know what I'd do without her! She's really grown up a lot lately and I'm so proud of the responsible, smart, kind, ambitious, and compassionate person she is.

She told me today before I checked her out her teacher Miss McGarry (her Chinese teacher) had to leave the classroom for about 5 minutes or so and she put Halle in charge of the class while she was gone! Halle said Miss McGarry has never done that before and I told her what a compliment that is that Miss McGarry would trust her to be in charge like that.

As I told Halle today, she has always been my little sunshine in my life and I love her so much!

At lunch today






It's teacher appreciation week and I asked the kids to write to their teachers from them on the gift bags we bought. I was so impressed with what Halle did! She is such a great artist and does such neat work, and her attention to detail amazes me! She has so many talents!



No comments:

Post a Comment