Sunday, February 21, 2010

Halle is sitting up

Halle can sit up really well now without any help at all. She loves to sit up and be able to play with toys and look around. She loves toys that make lots of noise and she grabs for things and always has to have her hands on something. She is babbling and has been for a while now, she says things like "mamama" a lot and makes little squealing sounds. She is so much fun. She has the sweetest little disposition. She has also become really shy around people other than me and Cory and Luke the last little while. If it is someone she really doesn't know she will tuck her head into me and not even look at them. The other day I was at the appliance store and was holding her and she had her head tucked into me the whole time I was talking to the salesman. I wonder if she will end up having a little more of a shy personality or if this is just a stage she is going through? She is such a sweetie and we love her so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment