Sunday, February 28, 2010

A couple of cuties

Yesterday was a nice day and I really wanted to get some pictures of the kids outside. The natural lighting is so much better. So these will have to do for some updated pics of my kids until we can get some more professional ones taken.

Picture taking is so easy with Halle. All I have to do is plop her on a blanket and start snapping!
Happy girl!

I love this raised eyebrow look she does.

Luke has so much energy and picture taking isn't as easy with him but I did end up getting a couple good ones, but not any of them together unfortunately. So here are some pictures of Halle's big brother. Luke is such a good big brother to his little sister. I've been surprised at how he really never takes his frustrations out on her and is never mean to her, even when he is tired. He always gives her hugs and kisses and constantly talks about his "baby".


No comments:

Post a Comment