Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday party in St. George

We headed down to St. George two weeks ago and stayed for the weekend. While there we had a birthday party for Halle. Grandma Dixie got a fun cake for her and we had a big dinner with a bunch of the Ferguson family including Cory's aunt and uncle Matt and Karen, Great Grandma and Grandpa Ferguson (Adrian & Beverly) and all of us. Dixie and Dave gave Halle a tricycle bike that can be pushed and can also rock.

Sunday we left the kids with Dixie and Dave for four days while we went to Lake Powell with my family.The kids had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. Halle was really good for Grandma Dixie while we were gone but when we got back she got really clingy to me and I am still paying for it! She hasn't wanted me to leave her side. Hopefully she'll get back to normal not thinking that I am going to leave her soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment