Monday, December 20, 2010

Present Attack

Friday night Daddy and I stayed up late wrapping presents. I put all the presents for grandmas, grandpas, white elephants for Christmas parties under the tree. I thought we might as well try it out and see if they could make it past an attack from Halle.

Luke woke up in the morning calling into us frantically, "Mommy, Daddy, Santa came!!" He was so excited. Poor guy was a little disappointed when we had to explain those weren't presents from Santa and that he still had a week before Santa would come.

As for the presents, they are now in a box in our garage. Halle thought stepping all over them and ripping the bows off was really fun. Finally after she opened one this morning I came to my senses and moved them. What made me think we could get those presents by her? Not a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment