Friday, April 16, 2010

Bouncing in the crib

Luke and Halle have a fun game they like to do. Luke likes me to put him in the crib (usually after Halle wakes up from a nap and she is in there already) and he will jump and bounce Halle. This has been going on for months now. When she was littler and couldn't sit up yet and would just be laying there being bounced she wasn't quite sure what to think about it...she wouldn't cry but would more just be surprised. I would have to coax Luke into doing "little" bounces...or as little as I could get him to do. But when she started sitting up I think it is funner for her and now she loves it! This particular day she was laughing and laughing as Luke jumped up and down and bounced her. So cute. I'm so glad these two little munchkins get along so well. What cute kids. I really do think my kids are the cutest. In the second picture if you look through the crib slats you can see how excited little Halle girl is!



No comments:

Post a Comment