Monday, April 12, 2010

Headed to New York for a month


Well, in two weeks we are off to New York City and we'll be staying for a month! Cory has to go back there to work at Goldman's main office in Manhattan for four weeks and I wasn't about to let him have the chance to "live" in New York for a month without me. They wanted him to go a couple months ago but he told them he had to hold off since we were in the middle of building a house, but now that everything with the house is pretty much lined up my parents SO KINDLY offered to take over overseeing the rest of the house building so we can get to New York and back in time to close and move into the house, plus the bonus of getting home for Jake's farewell before he leaves on his mission. We will be staying at a corporate apartment in lower Manhattan close to the financial district.

I must admit I am a little nervous at the prospect of me with two kids in New York City. Our apartment is right next to Battery Park so it will be nice to have some green area close that Luke can run in. I'm planning on taking my double stroller and going on walks, hopefully getting to the Central Park Zoo a couple times, some kid-friendly museums, but what else am I going to do with a baby and a toddler in New York City for a month? Am I crazy? I guess I will find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment