Monday, April 19, 2010

Wiggle Worm / Busy Girl

Halle is such a wiggler. She is seriously hard to hold because she wiggles so much! My arms get tired! She will be wiggling and I'll think she must want to get down but then I try to put her down and she gets mad and wants me to pick her back up...but she keeps wiggling! My arms are getting strong with all this wiggling.

She is a very busy girl. She is so interested and curious about the world and always wants to be playing with, examining, or sucking on something. She loves things that make noise or that she can shake and also loves to hit things together.

So between always having to have her hands on something and the contant wiggling, this girl is starting to become quite an active one! Changing her diaper is suddenly a big struggle! She twists and turns and does not want to hold still!

It's fun to see this side of her personality come out more and more. She is such a good natured baby and was always so laid back, and she still is a lot of the time and is a very happy baby, but now she has to be moving or have her hands on something and if she doesn't have something to entertain her she gets upset! I'm starting to wonder if she is more active and busy personality than I once thought. When she was littler she seemed very mellow and I pictured her as this mellow and shy little girl when she got older, but I don't see that so much anymore! I think she still has that easy going personality in her...she doesn't get upset too easy and isn't too demanding... BUT she is a goer and wants to be busy! I'm afraid that once she becomes mobile between her and Luke (because Luke is a very busy tike too) I am going to have my hands full big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment